Re: Are there some of you in Munich and Germany ?

Hello,

2009/10/5 Meike Reichle <meike@debian.org>
Hey Rayna

first of all, welcome to Germany. I hope you'll like it here!

For the moment, yes, it's really different from Paris ;o)

I am afraid I am not living in München, but in Hildesheim, which is a good
600km away. But if you ever get to those parts drop me a line, I'd be glad
to meet up with you!

Great :D Maybe soon, I am curious about Germany.

Best wishes,
Meike

Thanks to all of you who answered!

Best,
Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

Membre de l'April - Promouvoir et défendre les logiciels libres

PhD Student
"Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics"
Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) of Munich

What happens when you've worked too long in the lab :
*You wonder what absolute alcohol tastes like with orange juice.
*Warning labels invoke curiosity rather than caution.
*The Christmas nightout reveals scientists can't dance, although a formula for the movement of hands and feet combined with beats per min is found scrawled on a napkin by a waiter the next day.
*When you have twins, you call one of them John and the other - Control.