Re: Are there some of you in Munich and Germany ?

2009/10/3, Lesley Binks <lesley.binks@googlemail.com>:

>> I think some debian folks are involved (holger)
>> http://www.olpc-deutche.de
> Hi
> I find that last link  given above to be down at the moment.

Yes, the link http://www.olpc-deutche.de is down for me, too. Maybe
the link should be something like this:
http://wiki.olpc-deutschland.de/wiki/Dir1mir1 ?

> Also, the mailing list for the London Linux Chix also seems to be down.
> Are these temporary outages or do we need to tidy up?
> Regards
> L.

Have a sunny Saturday :o)

> --

"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

PhD Student
"Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics"
Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) of Munich
Grosshaderner Str. 2
82152 Planegg-Martinsried

What happens when you've worked too long in the lab :
*You wonder what absolute alcohol tastes like with orange juice.
*Warning labels invoke curiosity rather than caution.
*The Christmas nightout reveals scientists can't dance, although a
formula for the movement of hands and feet combined with beats per min
is found scrawled on a napkin by a waiter the next day.
*When you have twins, you call one of them John and the other - Control.