Again another note...

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
I would have to reply that rapid development is one of the reasons I love
Fedora.  Fedora fill a specific niche that fall between a Gentoo/LFS
mentality (although in the past I have seen Fedora RPMs more up to date than
Gentoo Ebuilds) and the superstable world of Debian and RHEL/CentOS.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ubuntu releases, also fit into this category although they do not move as
rapidly as Fedora.  I would submit that CentOS/RHEL IS the equivalent of
Fedora LTS.  Also, personally I have found Fedora to be more stable than
Ubuntu.  IMOFedora needs to stay true to its purpose, and let the users
choose if that is appropriate for them.
----8<------------------------------------------------------------------

;-)

Note:   Most of my customers are switching  from  Mandriva/Fedora  to
        Debian because exactly this reason...  And of  course,  there
        are MANY Madriva/Fedora consultants out  here  in  Strasbourg
        but there is a grave problem with it:

        MANY of them are no real Enterprises and they are  short-term
        GNU/Linux users and create there One-Man "enterprise" because
        the economic crises...  Most of them have no  Real-Experience
        in administrating an Enterprise Network and fail...

        I have too much customers and I am hopeless  overworked  with
        over 2800 Server/Workstations under my  control.  Fortunately
        I have some customers which allowed my to install some of  my
        own admin servers (High-Availability) and mirrrors  in  there
        networks which help me to do central administration of nearly
        all computers at once...

Thanks to all Debian Developers,  Debian  Maintainers  and  Contributors
making Debian to the best and  biggest  GNU/linux  Distribution  of  the
World...

Greetings and nice Day/Evening/Night
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)