Re: Learning now coding in Perl :-)

On 27/05/2008, Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:
>   Please do not link to illegally posted, copyright infringing
>   works.
>
>   That's worse than Michelle's ridiculously long signature, and
>   top-posting put together ;)

I guess that depends whom you ask. We Mexicans don't seem to have much
of a notion of copyright, neither do Slavic people.

Ah, well. That's another debate. At any rate, I'm pretty sure that
site rejects connections with IPs from the US, and they're the ones
that seem to be the most litigious about this sort of thing, so I
don't think O'Reilly will even see it being available.

- Jordi G. H.