Re: Learning now coding in Perl :-)

On 24/05/2008, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Grmpf...  I am using "man" as a command refference but was not aware  of
>  such Perl-DINO-Documentation....  And yes, even most peoples do not like
>  manpages, but some programs or projects are very well documented...

I know that Perl's manpages are awesome, but is there a convenient way
to browse them? They all point to each other, and the only way I know
of going from one page to another is to remember the name of the
manpage I'm looking for, quit less, and then from bash type "man
perl_some_other_page".

Aren't they hypertexted somewhere?

- Jordi G. H.