Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

Kevin Mark wrote:
> Miry is doing an admirable job of trying to educate this fellow but he
> is not going to change his mind because someone provide a rational or
> reasonible argument.

Exactly, the important part is the rest of the crowd reading reasonable
replies sent by Miry. he will not chnage his mind nor stop trolling.

> I try to focus on the emails by non-trolls and help where I can.

That's also a good option :)

--
 ·''`.         A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on
: :' :                                      There's no arguing with Nature