Re: Problem with sound in Lenny installation

Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008 22:53:46 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>> You might also prefer to direct your question to debian-user instead
>> of debian-women, as you will no doubt get a broader audience there.
>
> I thought the idea of Debian Women was, at least in part, to give a safe space
> where men wouldn't laugh at you?? ;-)

:)  People in general won't laugh at you.  They don't even laugh at people
asking much "dumber" questions and who clearly know much less than you do about
the workings of their linux systems.

I'm afraid that I can't help your sound problems though.  My sound is also
broken, and I have no idea why, and I've tried but not managed to fix it (sound
in linux is honestly a big mysterious black box to me).

Maybe we should both post to debian-user :)

Good luck with it!

Helen