HTML was Re: Problem with sound in Lenny installation

On Thursday 27 November 2008 22:53:46 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> Hi, Lisi. Please try to refrain from sending HTML in your emails if you
> can. See

I am using Kmail 1.9.9 which is supposed to be very unfriendly to HTML and I
have HTML turned off everywhere that I can turn it off.

To the best of my knowledge this is only the second time that this has
happened (Geeks tend to complain about it if it happens ;-)  ), and I have no
idea why it suddenly turns itself on.  It gives me no indication that it has
done so.  (Incidentally, I personally hate HTML and won't as a rule read it -
I just delete it; so I can see why you are complaining.  I just don't know
what to do about it.)

:-(
Lisi