Re: Why the Widening Gender Gap in Computer Science?

2008/11/24 Brenda Wallace <brenda@wallace.net.nz>:
>> I ask because I'm in Australia, and in most cases Australia and New Zealand are
>> extremely culturally similar.
>
> We're similar, but i reckon on gender equality NZ is doing far better

Heh. Part of the fractal theory of Canada[1] (where Canada(.au) =
.nz), is that Canada(A) knows how different they are from A, where A
believes that Canada(A) is just like A, because Canada(A) is too
insignificant compared to A for A to care about the differences.

Nowadays, this also happens with Canada(Ubuntu) = Debian. :-)

(And sorry if you don't find this joking around funny; I think it's
hilarious, especially since I'll be soon moving to Canada(Canada(.us))
= .qc.ca)

- Jordi G. H.

[1] http://everything2.com/e2node/Fractal%2520Theory%2520of%2520Canada