Re: Women's Linux Distro (could it become reality?)

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-09-23 18:47:11, schrieb senegal seventythree:
Could we make a Women's linux distro for and by Women?
How long would it take and when could we start making
it. We could base it on debian or ubuntu.

Wnd what should I do with a Debian WOMEN Disti?

I am happy with a GENDER NEUTRAL Debian GNU/Linux Distribution.

Note:  "a Women's linux distro" would offend me since I am Hermaphrodit!
I put this 'senegal' person in the troll category. A 'womens distro' sounds so utterly meaningless and silly I didn't think anyone would take it seriously. But this troll (or whatever he/ she is) must have been extremely active because he/she has lead to not one [1] but two [2] articles on Linux.com! The DW list is the only woman oriented mailing list I'm on these days but I'm obviously missing out on quite a lot :P

[1] http://www.linux.com/feature/119489
[2] http://www.linux.com/feature/119488

Tina