Re: Hi!

On 10/23/07, Celina Jorge <celina.jorge@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Celina Jorge.
> I join this list few weeks ago, and just could introduce myself today.
> Here, in Brazil, I'm in the Debian-br-pe group, and want to learn more about
> Debian GNU/Linux and the processes involved on it.

Oi Celina!

Do you want to get involved in Debian development?  Are you interested
in packaging? in art? in documentation? in translations? in
bug-fixing?

Working in any of these areas could help the development of Debian.
And there many other things to do as well.  So, whatever area you want
to get involved with, you just have to say.

> I ask for your comprehension about my english..

Most of us are not native speakers, so don't worry too much about it.

--
Besos,
Marga