Re: I have found and old friend of the Debian Women

I have read your mail from the first ones to know and
saw this and now I tell you I find it in other place
on the web what is wrong?

--- Ricardo Mones <mones@aic.uniovi.es> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:24:12 -0700 (PDT)
> senegal seventythree <senegal1973@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I have found a website and old friend of the Debian
Women: http://mikeeusa.blogspot.com There are some
interesting views there, I have seen it on the
previouse email list here. What do you think?