Re: Course on Debian packages in LinuxChix

Hi Elaine,

I'm still organizing it, once it is more or less ready I'll probably do a cross-posting to LinuxChix, Debian-Women and Ubuntu-Women announcing it. It's quite likely that we might use moodle for it (if I learn to use it), and also D-W wiki. I'm still deciding on what  to explain and how. I'm mostly certain that I'll do a pre-course explaining how to compile a program from source, what a Makefile is and so on.

Good luck to the Seattle group!!! :)

Greetings, I'll keep you informed! :)

Miry