Postponing the BSP :-\
I'm sorry to have to do this, but seeing that I didn't get any offers
for the tutorials I wanted for the BSP, and that many people seem to
be on holidays during July and August, it seems sensible to postpone
the BSP till there's more people around.
The suggested dates would be the first weekend of September, i.e. from
Friday August 31st, till Sunday September 2nd.
If there's good reason to choose a different weekend, please let me know.
And please, RSVP.