Re: proposed addition to debian-women list filtering, please comment

Martin Wuertele wrote:
> I strongly disagree with censoring Mails coming from hosts that _also_
> host tor nodes. The host several DDs including me use
> (asteria.debian.or.at) is a tor (tough not exit) node hosting also a
> mixmaster anonymous remailer.

Well, I don't think it would be too hard to whitelist you (plural).

> I feel offended and hurt that you want to censor me because I use a
> host where we provide a imo useful service for others (there are many
> valid reasons to use tor and mixmaster).

It is too soon to be offended. Nobody is objecting Tor, vorlon
especifically acknowledged that it has legitimate uses. And we have not
filtered anything yet. And we can whitelist you, guys.

> Trolls like the ones posting to the lists should be treated like spam:
> ignored and best filtered by bogofilter and/or spamassassin et al.

Sure. But it's a bit more complicated than that. The idea is to save the
pain of reading "have a nice death" to the intended recipients.

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :