Re: we want YOU

Dear colleagues,

My name is Vedran Vucic and I am President of the Board of the Linux Center
which is NGO dedicated to the promotion of free software in Serbia and
Montenegro.  We would like to organize seminar for 10 Romani women that would
like to use computers in order to improve chances for employemt and successfull
particpation in Romani NGOs.  Since Roma people are oftenly very much neglected
 community in many countries we decided to help them a lot.  We have localized
already some educational software packages in KDE.  If there is anypne who
would
liek to join us or help please let me know.  However, if there are possibilites
for wider action we are ready for that.:-)

With best wishes,

Vedran Vucic