Re: Article about Suparna Bhattacharya, the (female) star of the just-concluded FOSS.in event

Quoting Danese Cooper (danese@gmail.com):
> http://news.monstersandcritics.com/india/article_1226891.php
>
> Go Suparna!  I wasn't there this year, but I heard she was amazing!

Too bad as it seems that the local Debian contributors made a great
Debian BOF with, for instane, demos of the nice graphical installer
running in Hindi and Tamil (explaining that Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati
are also supported and a few other of the many languages from India
being under progress).

Debian (and derivatives) reputation over there should be widely
increased by the soon to come Debian etch and its much improved
support for Indic languages.

So, also, GO Debian-in...:-)