Italian DebConf

I was approached by Luca Bruno today about an italian DebConf. There's
some information here:
http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/Pagina_Principale

And a mailing list here:

He was wondering if DW had any women who'd be able to speak about DW at
the event, and since I can't think of any italian women involved in
Debian, but think there might be some, I thought I'd mention this on the
list to see if anyone would be interested. All talks are in Italian, so
that's another necessary pre-requisite. :)

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will put you in touch
with Luca. Thanks.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide