Re: Social, real life countermeasures?

Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 24/07/2005, at 9:34 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>
>> You too ?  -  Then we are three.
>> He answerd to my question about the Video.
>

> Let me guess: not helpfully?
>
> For some reason, he also emailed me after I posted about the video.  He
> must be a great fan of D-W presentations. :)

I gather that several of us are receiving unwanted personal emails.

I learned a new thing today, thanks to Pascal Hakim helping me -
The Debian mailing lists all forward emails with a header that looks something
like this:

So if I want to filter out emails that were sent to the list and to me directly,
but didn't actually make it through the list because they were spam or otherwise
unwanted, I can use my own filters based on the List-Id email header to get rid
of those emails.

You learn something new every day, and I thought others might find this one
useful.

Helen