Re: Various things (wiki)

As I said earlier, you may want to think hard about Wikis vs
Content Management Systems as the primary venue.  You could
still have a scratchpad Wiki, but let the CMS handle a lot
of the hard details of presentation, interaction, etc.  I'm
liking Drupal, overall, for this kind of activity.  See
http://po8.org or http://summer.cs.pdx.edu (may be down this
weekend due to planned power failure, though) for some examples.

	Bart Massey
	bart@cs.pdx.edu