Re: Social, real life countermeasures?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 10:49:33AM +0200, Herman Robak wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 02:55:27 +0200, Helen Faulkner <helen@debian.org>
> wrote:

> >Incase anyone is wondering,we are working to ban this person

>  Maybe somebody should make him a call, or pay
> him a visit, to his door?  Failing that, have a
> talk with his ISP; he has probably violated their
> Terms of Service.

Don't kid yourself; this is a cretin who uses every means available to him
(tor, disposable yahoo.com email accounts, etc.) to hide his tracks, so that
nobody can hold him accountable for his disruptive -- and destructive --
behavior.  Of course, like all such cretins, he claims that these are acts
of "Free Speech"; and like all such cowards, he won't stand up and take the
punch in the face that is his due for such speech.

It is a curious instance of people believing that "free speech" refers to
speech without cost to them. ;-)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer