Re: Python or PyGTK tutorials?

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 02:43 +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> There has been some discussion on the D-W IRC channel about a tutorial
> on Python or PyGTK, the Python bindings for the GTK widget library that
> GNOME uses. I would be willing to give either or even both of them, if
> there is interest.

I'm interested. I've been doing some Python work lately, and have been
aiming to look at PyGTK and Glade at some point in time. So, either one
would be interesting, but a crash course in PyGTK more helpful for me at
this point in time.

Hope that helps.

--
"All that glitters is not gold; not all those that wander are lost."
        J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

blog: http://frisia.middle-earth.us/