Subject: Adhoc BoF: Debian Website Usability
Date: Thursday 14 July 2005 12:42
From: Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
To: debconf5-event@lists.debconf.org

As suggested in the round table this morning we will do an
Adhoc BOF on the Debian Website's usability where we will
essentially start an analysis of the current situation
and learn something about the techniques that are of use
to do that.

Since there is limited time left until the end of the conference
we will do that at Saturday at 20:00 even though this conflicts
with the planned ball. We will probably meet in Smoekki or near to that
so just come there if you want to attend, we will pick you up.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/