Re: Harrassment, sexism, etc. (was: DW quotes)

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:26:59 +0930, Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> wrote:

On 18/06/2005, at 8:04 PM, Herman Robak wrote:

 I remember in the sixth grade when the boys in my class found that
groping the girls' newly developed breasts made the girls highly un-
comfortable.  Soon they were gang-groping.  It stopped when a female
teacher told them it was too silly.
 These boys were pre-pubescent.  Their motivation could hardly have
been sexual at all.  It was plain, mean harrassment.  The sexual
variety just happened to be extra effective.  Kids can be nasty.
Really nasty.

Sorry, Herman, I should have said. These were older boys, and sadly,
it got worse and worse as time went on.

 If the school let that go on, I find it really disturbing.
(Little of that children and adolecents do disturb me.  Call me cynic...)

--
Herman Robak
herman at skolelinux no