dw-wiki questions

More questions... ;)  ò

The wiki seems to be tripping up over one character: an o with grave, in the UTF-8 charset: U+00F2 (a Latin character!).

I don't understand why, but I do remember when we had a similar problem with the VNOSS wiki [1], with Wikini (WackoWiki), refusing to display the character e with circumflex and acute combined...

Another problem: can I create alias links to the English ones, e.g.

"•     PmWiki/Documentation"

so the space isn't taken up by something I have to explain separately?

I will need to create separate links for the sandbox etc.: I can do that?

Back to the edits...

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc

[1] http://vnoss.net/wiki/wakka.php?wiki=TrangChinh