Re: d-w wiki

Clytie Siddall said/sagte:
> Meike, how do I go about translating it into Vietnamese? Are there
> templates?

Eeh, good question. I am not sure about this, I looked around on the wiki a
bit and it seems there are two implementations. There are pages with the url
index.php/language/PageTitle just as there are pages with the url
index.php?n=Language.PageTitle. This seems to be a bit mixed up. Can anybody
of these who set up/administrate the wiki elaborate?

> Or I'm quite happy with html/css, so that format is fine.
>
> It would take me a while, but I think it would be worth while, as  more
> Vietnamese women come online and see the opportunities in the  Open
> Source community.

Absolutely! Thank you very much for this offer :D

> We need things to change in our society. We are strong, but we are
> trained to be submissive in general, and our only recourse to achieve
> things is to be manipulative and indirect.

True! True! True! True! True!

> I know this won't be fast change, but I'd love to be part of the
> foundation.

I am not sure how exactly the different languages in the wiki are managed,
but I think it's a great idea and we should really try to incorporate a
vietnamese section!

For the time being. I made this page[1] to collect stuff that should be
improved in the wiki. I added your request there.

Best,
Meike

[1]http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php?n=English.WikiToDo

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:	mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de
web:	www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999