Re: Debian gathering in mid-May? (Was: Re: Introduction)

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Michelle Klein-Hass wrote:
> On 4/23/05, Geordie Birch <geordie@resist.ca> wrote:
> > Cere Davis <ceremona@gmail.com> [23 Apr 2005 12:04 -0700]:
> > > There is supposed to be some sort of Los Angeles Debian
> > > gathering (foodconf as it has apparently come to be called) in
> > > mid May. Figured it would be good as many west coast North
> > > American to know about it as possible.
> >
> >   I wish I could go.
>
> OK, please, folks...I need details! I actually *do* live in LA and
> want to attend this gathering.

Matt Zimmerman (mdz@debian.org) is the person to talk to, who is
organizing the event. I'm not sure of the current details, but I
should be there myself.

See http://wiki.double-helix.org/LosAngelesMay2005

Don Armstrong

--
This can't be happening to me. I've got tenure.
 -- James Hynes _Publish and Perish_