Re: Debconf5 accommodation (snoring)

Yes, and I would suggest that Debian Hanger-Ons Snoring (I am one of them) be run in a chroot jail. For our own safety.

-- javier

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 02/05/2005, at 6:43 AM, martin f krafft wrote:

Debian Women, not Debian women? Well, that includes all of us, and
I am tempted to beg for space, since you won't snore, and them male
geeks will. :)

(I don't snore)

This group has just been branched:

Debian Women Snorers have been placed in Unstable until the problem can be resolved

Debian Women Non-Snorers are frozen for now.

:D

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc