Debconf5 accommodation

Hi people,

I've just been looking into accommodation for Debconf5. The university
dormitory has small rooms (each can accommodate 3 people, though there
is only 1 bed) arranged into apartments of 2 to 3 rooms, and large
rooms (each of which contains 2 beds and can accommodate 6 people).

I'd like to arrange to have a Debian Women apartment (or a Debian
Women large room, depending on how many people here are
interested). So far, I have Erinn, Magni and myself -- would anyone
like to join us?

--
hanna m. wallach
blog: http://join-the-dots.org/