Re: install party in paris

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Well, indeed, I have very little chance to be
> available, especially on
> a Saturday (unless I want to be definitely killed by
> Mrs Perrier), but
> who knows?

perhaps it would be useful to mention that sharing
linux with mrs. perrier might be a nice thing.  or
perhaps mrs. perrier already uses linux and doesn't
like install parties on saturdays?  in any case,
people from computer experts to computer-phobes are
most welcome.

open source software has become sort of a buzzword in
france and i really like to help people concretely try
open source software/linux/free software if they are
afraid/don't know where to start/want help.  that's
all this little get together is about...

---fabienne