Re: Debian-Women webpage possibly filtered by Telefonica

Am 2005-04-13 08:21:06, schrieb Christian Perrier:

> And, because of that, I still need to be convinced : do you argue that
> some sites are filtered for everyone by French ISP's or by some mysterious
> black boxes running in secret rooms at DGSE....or that some
> individuals in France receive filtered content because of them being
> recorded in DGSE files?

The gov try to block some IPs oder websites entierly and of others
the copy only the contents to there own machines to annalyse it.

> I indeed see no real techical way to achieve any of these goals safely
> without it to be immediately publicized....

I know my Col. and he told me, the DGSE and DST try to do it, and he
think, they get only 5-10% of it.  In a german Gov. Report, the BND/MAD
try this too with the same result...

And NOW, the CIA/NSA claim to control the USA entierly... *ROFL*

Even me, I know too many tricks to get around...

I think, for us, who are using *nix, know very well, that total controll
is never possibel.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi