Re: A song

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 12:09:37PM +0200, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> It is nice to have a song, but the content is not unimportant.

> Even those not loving Grub are welcome?
> How is the relationship of that lines to "we do not shove"?

> And what about women, you cannot call "girls" any longer?
> The song proclaims a bit too much "youth rulez" for me.

Ah. What light-hearted, fun mailing list message could be complete without
someone taking it far too seriously, getting their panties (apologies if you
wear boxers instead) in a bunch and opt for offense rather than humor?

Dude. Just have fun with it. It's not a serious message. It's not meant to
"leave people out" or "offend old rul0rz".

Sometimes humor is just that - humor. And it needs to /not/ be taken
seriously.

Thanks,
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from you; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski