Re: Some thoughts regarding DW

On 15/08/2005, at 8:28 AM, Hanna M. Wallach wrote:

It seems that there's a bit of a misunderstanding going on here. I
think it needs to be reemphasised that Debian Women is about
integration -- integrating women into the Debian development community

I am sure I have talked only about encouraging people to participate. I do think we need to look at how many steps people need to make to do that. Helping them achieve those steps is not lowering standards, it's raising them for those people.