Re: A list for D-W translators

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:49:02 +0200, Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> wrote:

Am 01.08.2005 um 11:30 schrieb Herman Robak:

¹See Andreas Tille's comment, and Eirinn's response in

Hehe, you are really funny.

Do you think, the link will help?

 To those who can hear/view video, and don't want to
take my claim at face value, it could save some time
to know which video and which persons to look for.

- - Not everyone can view/hear the video [1]
- - Not everyone does know, how Andreas looks like

 They can find out, by having a peek at Andreas Tille's
talks.  Footnotes are commonly intended for those who are
willing to make that effort.

- - Not everyone has the time to look a whole video
to get a simple answer.

 Point taken.  I hope the video team will have time and
manpower to address _all_ those issues at Debconf6:

* Subtitling in a few languages
* Captions showing the name of the current speaker
* Timestamp URLs to access a random portion of a
  video, so that anyone can pick out a single quote.

 Remind the video team about this, lest we forget!

 The subtitling part is quite labour intensive,
but I think it is important.

--
Herman Robak