Re: A list for D-W translators
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:49:02 +0200, Jutta Wrage <email@example.com>
Am 01.08.2005 um 11:30 schrieb Herman Robak:
¹See Andreas Tille's comment, and Eirinn's response in
Hehe, you are really funny.
Do you think, the link will help?
To those who can hear/view video, and don't want to
take my claim at face value, it could save some time
to know which video and which persons to look for.
- - Not everyone can view/hear the video 
- - Not everyone does know, how Andreas looks like
They can find out, by having a peek at Andreas Tille's
talks. Footnotes are commonly intended for those who are
willing to make that effort.
- - Not everyone has the time to look a whole video
to get a simple answer.
Point taken. I hope the video team will have time and
manpower to address _all_ those issues at Debconf6:
* Subtitling in a few languages
* Captions showing the name of the current speaker
* Timestamp URLs to access a random portion of a
video, so that anyone can pick out a single quote.
Remind the video team about this, lest we forget!
The subtitling part is quite labour intensive,
but I think it is important.