Python or PyGTK tutorials?

There has been some discussion on the D-W IRC channel about a tutorial
on Python or PyGTK, the Python bindings for the GTK widget library that
GNOME uses. I would be willing to give either or even both of them, if
there is interest.

The Python tutorial would assume some programming experience in another
language (starting from scratch would be a bit challenging), and would
concentrate on Python language basics: functions, objects and classes,
built-in data structures, standard modules for I/O and string
processing, etc.

The PyGTK tutorial would concentrate on the GTK object model, and how
widgets are created and how they communicate with each other, and with
application code. Also I would like to cover the Glade tool and the
libglade library, since they are extremely useful, but they tend to
require an understanding of the basics first.

Either tutorial would be interactive, and if the participants have
particular areas of interest, that would naturally shape the content.
Both Python and PyGTK are too big topics for single session tutorials,
however, so the goal would be go give a quick start only.

Is there interest?