Re: [OT] Women in FOSS bibliography

Hi Mary,

> A quick appeal from LinuxChix-land... I'm putting together what I'd like
> to be a completely bibliography into research findings on "women and
> Free Software/Open Source". At the moment I have... well, almost
> nothing. Links and citations would be appreciated, see
> http://www.linuxchix.org/content/docs/research/bibliography

What a great idea!

> If people have given talks or written non-peer reviewed papers on the
> subject, I'd also like to link to them from the same page, so please
> pass on links to slides etc.

Sure. There are slides online from my most recent Debian Women talk
(2005-03-08) here:
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~hmw26/talks/2005-03-07_women@CL/2005-03-08_women@CL.pdf
and I will be putting more (newer!) slides online from my talk at LSM
once I've give it.

Regards,

--
hanna m. wallach