Re: I am new to this list (and to debian :-))

Hi again;

"cosimapaul" <cosima.paul@gmx.net> said:

> Something about me: I am 22 yrs old and from the South of Germany.

Reading this I decided to send more than just my coordinates:
Braunschweig is a city in the _North_ of Germany and I'm a 54 (huuuh
...) years old architect. I startet to study Electrical Engeneering /
Communications technology at the TU Braunschweig 1971 and switched to
Architecture 1975. So - if you want - you can find something like a
"professional" connection to Debian §;-).

Greetings!

Burkhard