Re: d-w wiki

On 23/05/2005, at 4:03 PM, Meike Reichle wrote:

this is a post to remind everyone of our lovely Debian Women wiki [1]! <snip>

Meike, how do I go about translating it into Vietnamese? Are there templates?

Or I'm quite happy with html/css, so that format is fine.

It would take me a while, but I think it would be worth while, as more Vietnamese women come online and see the opportunities in the Open Source community.

We need things to change in our society. We are strong, but we are trained to be submissive in general, and our only recourse to achieve things is to be manipulative and indirect.

I know this won't be fast change, but I'd love to be part of the foundation.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc