Re: Anyone going to FOSDEM 2005?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Anyone going to FOSDEM 2005?
- From: Magni Onsoien <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:35:35 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050302233534.GF49344@pvv.org>
- In-reply-to: <20050218162525.GA30867@double-helix.org>
- References: <20050218093437.GA2394@pvv.org> <20050218094750.GV22680@srcf.ucam.org> <4215F666.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050218141029.GW22680@srcf.ucam.org> <20050218162525.GA30867@double-helix.org>
On 2005-02-18 11:25:26 -0500, Erinn Clark said:
> Hanna, Magni -- would one (or both) of you be interested in writing up your
> experiences at FOSDEM?
I'll post my experience to the list in a few seconds (be aware - I don't
write short emails ;-)).
I think "travel reports" should be put on the website as well, could
someone find a corner for them? I suggest two parts (in one page as long
as there are not too many of them) - one with travel reports and info
about who are going to specific events and conferences, and one with
more geenral info about how and why to go to conferences, how to give
talks, suggestions for a talk, tips and hints about the whole conference
thing in general and how to promote d-w in conferences.
(Sorry, this became a bit fragmented. It's late.)
sash is very good for you.