What to do?

Hi!

For me I did not join the project to become Debian Developer. My main interest is in contributing the project itself, as I think, it is the right way to get more Women into Debian and computer science or even support female users.

I would like supporting the project by assisting with my knowledge from 25 years working in men dominated spheres. I my translate texts from English to German and do other things.

Maybe, to get things working better, we could keep a todo list and a list of things, we are already working on? So we and new people joining could have an overview over the topics.

just my two cents

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de