Re: What do you want to learn?

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 07:07, Erinn Clark wrote:

> Also, if there will be co-maintenance happening, some people will need to
> learn about revision control systems, which are used in many distributed
> projects in order to keep track of changes. There are a lot of them out
> there and they tend to be sort of involved, but they are essential for
> working in groups.

Revision control, particularly CVS, is something I can teach.
For free documentation on CVS, check the PDF at
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cvs/
Also check the link from there to my 'author's page', which has some
other CVS articles.

> Documentation techniques should probably be covered as
> well, for those of you who wish to go down that path. Likewise for
> translations.

Oddly enough, I can teach writing skills. :)
I _don't_ know the Debian-specific documentation practices, but general
tech-writing is .. ahem .. one of my l337 5K1LLz.

In my copious free time (ha!) I would like to learn the Debian-specific
practices.

Jenn V.
   My book 'Essential CVS': published by O'Reilly in June 2003.
jenn@anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/