Re: Website beta trial

I would like to help. Perhaps we can coordinate for this. Did I lost which software
are we will use for the website? Anyway i understand this like trying to move forward :)
I think is great to impulse the discussion about this.

About the design, i like pink but i like to put the logo we agree. I like it.
There is a space at the top right that can be filled with something like the banner.
Im looking the site in Epiphany and the font is really small and a little broken.
What is the idea about the noticias's box in the left and the noticias's link at the right.

kisses
gaba

--
gaba <gaba@riseup.net>