Re: Website beta trial

Gretchen wrote:
> I like the banner on the top!

What about
http://www.opensource-knowhow.com/amaya/lar/cache.fichero.banner_wd.png
I wonder if the navel piercing is too tribal, if it represents us all...

> I'm not sure about the brighter pink down the side however...it's too
> much pink for me.  I don't think we want it to be too "cute" we want
> to be taken seriously...

Don't tell me, I *hate* pink. But we happen to have a dark pink logo, or
was it red? :-))))

--
 .''`. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable
: :' :                                              - The Wizard of Oz -