Introduction #458862

I've been lurking quite a while, and finally thought I should get around to an introduction :). I've used Linux (mostly debian) for near 4 years now on ancient PPC hardware. No reason to do things the easy way :). I use it for my web server, and for a time as a router - although that proved a bit too noisy to keep up.

I've worked a little in tech support, graphic design and digital mapping and did some of the work on the debian-women logo. Now I mostly just potter around with the imaging side of things.

dana
--
http://www.danamania.com/