Re: Ping/Hi/whatever...

* Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here             *
* Keine Cc: am mich senden, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe *

Hello Miriam,

Please use linebreaks at 72 chars, because it is not easey ro answer
a posting if a line contains 321 characters.

Am 2004-07-14 01:23:54, schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
>Ok, sorry if it sounded aggressive, it didn't mean to. Just wanted
>to know. I just don't wanna enter into that kind of discussion, so
>please excuse me if I don't explain my reaction to your joke any
>further. I found it quite aggressive too, even with the smileys.
>I just don't have a clue whether you were joking or not.

I do not know, whether you know techtalk on linuxchix.org
Ther was a discusion about this topic for some years :-)

And it was a joke, because I think, if there are too much men in the
list it will be a problem... and because I know many transgender
which are using Linux activ and some are Developers, maybe there are
some here and if there are to less women, Chris will be very fast a
woman.

So, no scissors in his range for his own security :-)

>Miry

Salam and good night it is 1:43 am
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi