Re: Re: Website, logo, etc. (and hello!)

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 06:21:30PM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
> Also, good going with the NM stuff! I've not signed up yet either, and
> there are currently two women in the queue that I know of. It would be
> pretty awesome if several of us entered at about the same time,
> especially if our little project was a contributing factor. (I'm not
> suggesting joining before anyone is ready, as some kind of publicity
> stunt, of course. :))

Seeing as -mentors is a rather hostile environment for new packagers, I think
that anyone interested in joining Debian as a packager should ask questions
here. I've gone through the majority of the NM queue myself (just waiting on
the DAM at this point) and I know there are a number of DD's on this list as
well. Friedly advice from a smaller forum that's not trying to weed out the
weak is exactly what this sort of list is for.

 - David Nusinow