Re: Hi there

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I've known about the list yesterday in Amaya's speech at KasLab in
> Madrid, and I find it a great idea.

Welcome! It's amazing that I could convince one person using only half
of my slides! (My laptop and the projector liked each other for a short
period of time, and it was either fix it or ignore it).

BTW, Slides and Pics are at: http://www.amayita.com/talks/ (Spanish
only).

> I have very little experience on Debian apart from using it, so I'm
> not sure if I can be of any help being here, but at least I'll be able
> to learn something.

I think we all have a lot to teach each other bu default :-)

--
 .''`. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable
: :' :                                              - The Wizard of Oz -