Re: Ubuntu Conference

Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:30:26AM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

It's great to see interest in Ubuntu from Debian-Women.

Absolutely! I will also be there the entire duration and would love to
talk or to help in running a session in whatever way that I can. I
didn't see such a session on the schedule yet but it's not too late.

Regards,
Mako

Now it seems like Erinn Clark is coming to do the Debian-Women BOF. I'll also be wanting to talk to people about it, because it's a new and very interesting topic to me. All in all, I look forward to meet both all af you Ubuntu-people and some Debian women. :-)

regards,
Simira