Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:16:54 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2004-08-23 06:37:00 +0100 Jenn Vesperman
Women (in general) do not object to closed men's clubs where the club
nothing to do with social and professional advancement. [...]
Then "Women (in general)" are accepting sexism.
I accept a small charge of sexism in the mentoring opportunity
that grrls-only provides, but do not see that as significant [...]
I disagree on the significance. Finding good mentors is difficult.
debian is one of the few groups with an established way to do so,
which is part of the reason I got involved with it.
Nevertheless, I hope your clarification is enough to stop people
flaming me so much when I use linuxchix as an example of a sexist
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and not of any group I know