Re: Re: Proofreading of a part of a document about "gender neutrality"

Hi again Christian,

I am ashamed to note that I suggested something that is grammatically wrong in my own language. Where was my brain when I wrote that!? (that's a rhetorical question)

Peter's suggestion is the best, namely:

"The world is made up of both men and women. Please use gender-neutral
constructs in your writing. This is not Political Correctness, this is
showing respect to all people."

I have no excuses except that it was first thing in the morning for me...

Helen